Get to know your chakras like never before! Heal yourself!
In this article, you will get to know about your body chakras and how they function and the practices you can pursue if you find your chakras unstable. Given the specialized nature of your body’s energy, there are several different channels located on key points of the body through which energy can flow in a constant stream. These are called the chakras.
There are 7 kinds of chakras which are as follows-
- Root Chakra— Represents our foundation and feeling of being grounded.
- Sarcal Chakra— Our connection and ability to accept others and new experiences.
- Solar Plexus Chakra— Our ability to be confident and in control of our lives.
- Heart Chakra— Our ability to love.
- Throat Chakra— Our ability to communicate.
- Third eye chakra— Our ability to focus on and see the big picture.
- Crown chakra— The highest chakra represents our ability to be fully connected spiritually.
These are the chakras in a person’s body and are a very important part of his psychological and personal life. It’s very important to keep these chakras balanced if you want to live a healthy and happy life. These chakras can be balanced in many ways and methods and have a lot of benefits