Fruits and vegetables to fight skin problems in summer
Glowing skin is desired by everyone not only by young girls in their teens. People do many things to get clear and healthy skin but fail. The reason behind this is obviously not your studies hahaha. It is the imbalance in your diet.
Including these healthy fruits and vegetables in your diet helps in skin brightening and fighting other skin problems like aging, hyperpigmentation, suntan, dark circles, acne, and wrinkles and in the renewal of your skin. Fruits are rich in Vitamin and vegetables are a good source of minerals. Hence, they make a balance in your body and you don’t have to spend a lot on temporary skin treatments.
- Watermelon for smooth skin: Watermelon is a miracle fruit for your skin as it contains 92% of water. This keeps your skin hydrated from within. It is rich in lycopene which is helpful in making your skin smooth and glowing.
- Tomatoes to protect from UV rays: Tomatoes are rich in antioxidants. A diet rich in tomatoes suffers less damage after being exposed to UV rays as per a study published in the journal of nutrition.
- Papaya for the renewal of your skin: Papaya is a rich source of Vitamin A, C, and carotenoids. This high availability of carotenoids in papaya helps in the renewal of your skin. A mask made with papaya pulp is also very helpful.
- Gooseberries for anti-aging: Gooseberries also called Karonda in Hindi are helpful in making your skin look younger for a long time. It helps in skin lightening also.
- Spinach & broccoli for dark circles: Green vegetables are rich in iron and other antioxidants. This high availability of antioxidants decreases dark circles under your eyes and reduces redness and puffiness also.
- Banana to fight acne and wrinkles: Banana is available everywhere and it is rich in Fiber, potassium and various vitamins. They are antimicrobial in nature and hence minimizes the effect of those bacteria that cause acne and blemishes. The vitamin c present in banana helps in preventing skin darkening. Including banana in your diet helps in improving digestion because it is rich in fiber which helps in removing toxins from your body.
- Strawberry for pigmentation: it is rich in antioxidants and has anti-inflammatory properties. This makes it good for curing damage and hyperpigmentation caused by sun rays in summers. The Vitamin C presents in strawberries also help in skin lightening.