7 most healthy fruits to beat this summer
Fruits act as a shortcut to gain energy. Yes! It is true because they are a rich source of vitamins, minerals & dietary fibers needed for a healthy body. In this summer our body suffers from dehydration many times but if we eat fruits, they help in maintaining the water level and other minerals in the body.
So, here are some fruits that you should definitely eat this summer.
- Pineapple: These are rich in vitamin C, manganese and also has healing and anti-inflammatory properties. Eating pineapple daily helps you to cure indigestion also.
- Watermelon: Watermelon is a great combination of water and fiber. It has 92% of the water that makes you feel content without consuming too many calories. It is rich in vitamin B6 which is needed to help break down of proteins. It also contains potassium which helps in balancing fluids in our cells. It also contains lycopene and vitamin C which helps in lowering the inflammatory problems.
- Kiwi: Kiwi is loaded with vitamin A, B6, B12, E, potassium, calcium, iron, and magnesium. These vitamins play a crucial role in the proper functioning of the body. This is helpful in fighting stress, good vision makes our bones and teeth stronger. Presence of potassium in it helps in maintaining blood pressure and magnesium helps in better functioning of nerve and muscle functioning.
- Oranges: Oranges are low in calories and rich in Vitamin C, Vitamin B, dietary fibers, folate, Vitamin A, calcium, copper, and potassium. They help in lowering the risk of many diseases like blood pressure, diabetes and other inflammatory and oxidative problems. It is widely used to gain a healthy and clear skin.
- Pears: Pears has a high content of fiber, vitamin C, and Glutathione which is an antioxidant that helps in the prevention of cancer, high blood pressure, and stroke also. It is advisable to eat pears as a pre and post workout meal because it is a natural source of fructose and glucose that are used to boost physical performance and stamina.
- Grapes: Grapes are filled with Vitamin A, B 6, B 12, C, D, Calcium, iron, and magnesium. Including grapes in your diet can help you in improving vision, boost your brain, and prevent skin problems. It is filled with antioxidants that help in fighting blood pressure problems. It is also helpful in attaining flat stomach because it contains potassium and rich in fiber.
- Mango: Last but not the least, mangoes are loved by many and it contains a huge amount of Vitamin C, Vitamin A and about 25 kinds of carotenoids that keeps your immune system healthy and strong. In summers when sun rays are burning your body it helps in curing heat stroke. It helps to maintain the alkali reserve of the body as it contains tartaric acid, malic acid, and citric acid. It is helpful in digestion, diabetes, clear skin and lowers cholesterol level.
Eating these fruits in summer is good to fight with all the problems that occur due to the rising of the temperature. Including these fruits in your diet will help you in keeping your body hydrated and full of energy all day long.